This may be the only challenge I'll manage to complete from the crop. :)
1. Five things I can’t scrapbook without:
- time to myself :) that's why I haven't done any scrapping for a while
- pictures - another reason why I haven't scrapped lately. I have no camera to take pictures
- computer - I use my computer for inspiration and also for planning
- printer - I use my printer in some way on most all my layouts - journaling, elements, etc
- inspiration, usually in the form of challenges
2. Five places I have traveled to most recently
- the bathroom
- the living room
- the rec room
- the kitchen
- the local coffeeshop - DH and I actually went out tonight!
:) I know these are probably not the answers expected but I really haven't been anywhere, hardly even out of the house, for a long, long time.
3. Five things I watch on TV
- CSI - either one
- The Young and the Restless - it's my one and only vice :)
- Little Bear
- Go, Deigo, Go
Those last two are thanks to little one. :) This was a really hard one for me to answer because I really don't watch much TV.
4. Five foods I can’t stand
- wildbirds - duck, goose, etc
- hot peppers
- Kraft Dinner
5. Five reasons to visit iScrap!
- talented members
- tutorial section
- store locator
- events information