Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine

If you've never held a Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine you don't know what you're missing. Scrapbook and Cards Today is a Canadian free to consumer quarterly magazine full of seasonal inspiration on creating scrapbook layouts and cards. Their website says that the Spring 2008 addition will be available in select stores March 26th.

There are three ways that you can get this free magazine.
1) Select stores provide the magazine free of charge to their customers.
2) You can download a copy from the website and either read it in pdf form or print it off. You can download and check out previous editions here, and I'm assuming you will be able to download the new edition there sometime after it is released to stores.
3) You can subscribe to the magazine and have it delivered to your door. All you have to pay is the shipping costs.

While it is great to be able to download the magazine and read it digitally or print if off to read, there is nothing like getting an official printed copy of it. I haven't figured out yet how I'm going to get my hands on an official printed copy of this edition. There are no scrapbooking stores around here to get it from. I used to get it from an online scrapbooking board but the board is closed and I haven't noticed any other boards offering it to members that don't actually order from them. Can't say I blame them there, but DH is still leary about online orders so I'm yet to do that. I may have to be content with reading it online and printing off what most interests me. Be sure to check it out. It is well worth whatever it takes to get it in your hands.

No comments: