Saturday, September 20, 2008

Looking for inspiration this weekend?

I didn't manage to get one thing scrapped last week or weekend, and this weekend is not looking much better, but I'm scooping out inspiration just in case I happen to get some time.

Because I haven't found time to check out the boards much at all this week, I completely missed the fact that Lil' Scrappers is having a Back to School online mini crop this weekend. It started yesterday and you have until Monday to upload your creations.

ScrapShotz Scrappy Hour is Sunday, September 21 at 8pm est and they've posted a sneak peek of the project and a list of things you need. Looks very interesting!

Scrapbookers ClubHouse Scrappy Island crop is coming to an end. Deadline for uploading projects is Sunday, September 21 at 9pm mst. There are lots of great challenges there. I've been popping in once in a while during the week to check them out just in case I got time to scrap and I finally had to stop checking because the challenges are great and they were making me really, really want to scrap but I just was too busy. If you have time check it out before it's too late. I'm still hoping to get something done for it.

No comments: