Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 2 of the 92 Days of Scrapping contest at YMBD



I really struggled with what paper and elements to use with this layout. I redid it about half a dozen times - seriously - but I'm finally happy with the end results. This is my creation for week 2 of the 92 Days of Summer Contest at Your Memories by Design - another digital layout. Once again I loved the sketch, by Heather, which was part of the Week #2 Inspiration post. The sketch was actually for a two pager but I decided to stick with one pagers so I just adjusted the sketch to make it a one pager. I also decided to stick with using all digital elements by Sophia Davies. I received them as prizes for doing challenges at DigitalScrapbookingPages a couple of years ago. You can check out other layouts inspired by this contest here.

No comments: