Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scrappy finds from this past week

In one of Ally's posts on CC&S blog she wrote about a tutorial on how to Make a Mini Flip Flop Album in CC&S wiki. I haven't tried it yet but I want to.

Wendy made a really cool travel tic-tac-toe game and posted pictures of it on her blog. Love it!

A couple of things in Split Coast Stampers newsletter caught my eye this week. I love the effect of Thumping on stamps with another color. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to. I also love this card organizer. So easy to make and so functional! Another one I want to try.

GinaK revealed her new stamps Kindred Spirits on her blog this week. I love the way she revealed them, and the stamps are so neat!

Took a little closer look at a couple more Canadian scrapping boards this week. Love the name of the board JustCre8. I think that is so cool. I was reminded of this board by their sponsorship of a prize in the Sisterhood of Scrap celebrations this week. Haven't really checked it out much yet but it looks neat. My friend Carla has been a loyal member of LoveBug Scrapbooking, singing their praises to me, for quite a while. It does seem like a fun place to play. Carla is Guest DT there for a while and she was playing with the gorgeous kit they sent her to play with today when we were scrapping together. Nice stuff!

I have really been enjoying checking out all the fun at Sisterhood of Scrap Anniversary celebrations all week. I love how creative they were in having their challenges tie in with their theme of games. It was fun visiting all the different blogs to find the challenges. There's still time to join in the fun if you're interested. They start giving out the prizes next week.

No comments: