Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm working on two projects tonight!

One is a really neat Mini Photobook Make 'n' Take that was part of a recent online crop at Lil' Scrappers. I wasn't quite getting the instructions so I searched to see if I could find more online and I finally found some at Split Coast Stampers that are a little different but have the same result and that I could figure out at. It is so neat! I won't be able totally finish it tonight because I need 2 jumbo eyelets and I don't have any. I also need to get pictures printed for it. This is a pattern I will definitely be making more than once. Actually, I already have plans for at least three of them. :)

The other one is a Garden Gate Mini Album, which was also a challenge at the recent Lil' Scrappers online crop. Because you can't view the Lil's Scrappers forums unless you are a member, once again I went searching for similar instructions online to share on my blog and I found this great tutorial which is very similar, but slightly different. I'm glad I found it before I put mine together because I'm going to make a few changes to my original plan. Once again, I won't get it all completed tonight because there are some things I need to get to complete it but I already have most of the supplies cut and ready to assemble. This is another really neat project that is well worth checking out.

I am so excited because I actually have plans for both of these projects! Lots of times I see a neat project and I just have to try it out because I like the project, but I don't have any real plans for them. For these two, however, I have very specific plans that I am quite excited about. I'm not going to say what those plans are right now because it would ruin some surprises, but I'll let you know when they've been given away - and hopefully I'll even get to post pictures of the completed projects!

No comments: