Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tried some new stuff!

Woah! It's been a while since I posted. Haven't had much time to scrap, but I also find it really hard to be motivated to blog about my scrappin' when I can't show pictures. Oh to have not lost my camera! I tried out a couple of new things tonight that I'd love to be able to show you.

In today's newsletter from Splitcoast Stampers there was a tutorial for for a Pull-Out Scrapbook. It looked so cool I had to give it a try. I love it! Sure wish I could show you what I did.

I discovered that the tutorial was written by a Canadian gal, Corrine AKA Roxy, so I wanted to give her a shout out too. Sure would love to have her join the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival. :-)

In GinaK's blog post today she posted a card that she had used a crayon resist technique on and she also included instructions on how to do the technique. I had read about it before but I just loved the look of it in Gina's sample card and I had to give it a try. I love it! Once again I wish I could show you what I did. It's a fun, easy, very cool technique. Be sure to check it out and give it a try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That pull-out scrapbook looks really neat! and I am definitely gonna try that crayon resist technique!