Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrappy Mail

Last week I received the blog candy, that I posted about here, that I won from Carla. What a lot of loot! Here's a picture of it all:



Isn't that amazing! I was in shock. Thank-you so much, Carla. I already made use of some of it this past weekend in the World Card Making Day challenges I completed. I'll post more about those over the week, hopefully.

A nice while back I got a RAK from Lee for no particular reason! Once again I was shocked. She PM'ed me on a site we're both members of and told me she wanted to send me a RAK just because. I thought that was so nice. I didn't have a camera when I got the RAK so I didn't get a picture of it but I kept it all together so that I could get a picture when I finally managed to get my hands on a camera. So here's a picture of the RAK Lee sent me. Thanks, Lee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying it! :) Have fun!!