Sunday, August 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Stamp Contest

Just heard about this from Heidi's post. I'm not planning on entering but I figured I'd post about it incase someone else might be inspired to enter.

Simple Scrapbooks is holding a "So You Think You Can Stamp Contest". You have until August 29th to enter. You can read all the rules here.

There were 73 people entered into the contest when I checked and I recognized one familiar face there. You can check out the contestants so far here. Good luck, Suzy!

If you decide to enter, leave me a note to let me know. Can't wait to see all the great creations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny- I came by to visit you after your kind comment to my blog and saw my name entered on the SYTYCS. I don't even remember entering that and don't think I have a LO up there - funny! LOL I must have been drunk maybe?! Sleep typing? ha!

Jacqueline said...

Oh that is funny! Well you still have time to get a layout in for it. :)