Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fast Scrappin'!

While I didn't manage to get much scrapping done over the weekend I did manage to get lots of ideas in my head while going about things around the house so when I finally got some time to scrap, boy did I scrap! I did 2 cards, have two more in the works but not completed, 2 make 'n' takes, and 7 layouts, 5 of which were completed yesterday afternoon! I tell you, that's a rare happening for me to scrap so fast.

Aimee at ScrapShotz posted a couple of really neat Make 'n' Takes at the crop. One was an Envelope Gift Bag. These are super easy to make. I see more in my future. I made mine quite simple because I just wanted to do it quickly to see what it was like. There were some really beautiful ones posted at ScrapShotz this weekend. I stress these are real easy to make and oh so beautiful and functional. Don't just look at mine and think blah. Check out the super ones in the thread at ScrapShotz. They'll blow you away and make you have to try it. Anyway, here's mine:

The other was an Origami Gift Box. It took a while for me to wrap my head around the instructions but it was pretty easy once I started it. Once again mine is real simple but the others posted at Scrap Shotz are just gorgeous!


That's it for my computer time right now. I'll post my other creations later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the simplicity of your gift box, I think that's what makes it so pretty!! Great job, I'll have to try the oragami..I've always wanted too and this little gift box is really right up a scrapbookers alley for an altered item..LOVE IT!