Saturday, November 17, 2007

Where I'm hanging my hat this weekend

It's way late and I should be in bed but instead I've been checking blogs and boards. Today was DD#1's birthday. I really meant to do a post especially for her but was so busy here all day that I didn't get around to it. I also didn't get around to doing any scrapping. Well, I did start a digi layout for DD this morning and I did manage to do a card tonight but that's it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, but we'll see. I seem to be having trouble getting myself in gear - that and I need some pictures to scrap.

You'd think I'd be busy scrapping because I sure have plenty of motivation coming at me this weekend.

I'm hanging out at ScrapShotz's last crop of the year and they're promising it's going to be a good one. The prize is wonderful and the challenges are great so far, with lots more still to come.



Same at Scrapbook Heaven's Birthday Celebrations. Wonderful prize and great challenges so far with lots more to come.



It's not to late to join in the fun at either place.

No comments: