Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

In honor of Mom and Dad's anniversary, I thought I'd repost a couple of layouts that I created earlier.

Here's one with a picture of them in their dating years and one of their wedding day. This one was a hybrid I created when I didn't know what hybrid scrapping was. :) All the papers were printed from a Free Printable Scrapbook Supply site I discovered first when I started scrapping and didn't have any supplies. The rose images were found on the web, printed off, cut out and stuck on. The title was designed and printed using my computer and then cut out and stuck on.



And here's one with a picture of them on a cruise they went on this past year. This digi was created during a digi scrapping class at Creative Crafts and Stickers.

No comments: