Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Scrappy Mail and Upcoming Online Crops

I just love happy scrappy mail! Today I got a cool card and envelope of stamped bella's from my dear friend Kelly! Thanks, Kelly! Love those bellas! Though I don't have a bella stamp of my own yet, and I stress the yet because it's definitely on my wish list, I now have a pretty good collection of stamped bellas thanks to the kindness of fellow scrappers rakking stamped images. The more I see the more I want them. :) I've yet to try Carla's coloring tips, however. Man do they look good when they're colored! I'm dying to try my hand at it but I have to get me a set of coloring pencils first - they're on my wish list too. :)

Haven't done much scrapping this week - actually, haven't done any. Been too busy. Hoping to get to do some this weekend but we'll have to see. There are two online crops happening that I'm really hoping to get the time to pop in on. I had told DH about it early last week, preparing him to take responsibility of little one so I would be free to scrap. Well, he got a call last night and now he has to officiate games all weekend! I'm bummed! Anyway, I'll be popping in as I get a chance. ScrapShotz's crop starts Friday and is sure to be full of fun. My friend, Carla, recently joined the DT of Scrapbook Heaven and this weekend they are throwing a Birthday Scrapabration. Though I haven't yet taken the plunge and joined the board I am seriously considering it. I hoping to pop in and check out the celebrations if I get a chance.

Update: right after I posted I went and checked out Scrapbook Heaven's schedule for the weekend celebrations. I couldn't resist - I joined. :) I sure hope I get a chance to play.

1 comment:

lacintha said...

Hey Jac :)
Thanks for the blog visit :)
I'd love to see what you do when you try the colouring pencils..If you have a blender pen, that works wonders too after you've coloured in your image :)