Friday, July 11, 2008

Check out this layout!

Kim, of Kim's Kreative Korner, created this awesome layout that you just must check out! She created it for a challenge in Lil' Scrappers Big Summer Win contest. The challenge was a great challenge - to scrap about a time when you were struggling with personal growth and include a creative self portrait and hand journaling. I'm telling you, you need to check out this layout! It's gorgeous to look at, the self portrait is so creative, and the meaning behind it is something I think most all of us can learn from. Quick, go check it out this layout and tell me if I'm wrong. No, wait! Tell me if I'm right, because I know I'm not wrong so I'll never hear from any of you if you have to tell me if I'm wrong. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....thank you so much, Jacqueline! :)