Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scrappin' Fun!

I have been on a scrappin' high! I've been busy with online crops and even a real life crop, which I haven't managed to blog about yet, but I will. Fun! Fun! Fun!!

I've decided to create a crop journal for myself. My plan is to create digi pages for each crop that I participate in. Each page will tell a little about the crop - where, when, challenges I completed, etc. - and showcase my creations inspired by the crop. Earlier this week I created two for the crops I participated in last weekend - one at the Scrapping Bug and one at CompuPro Scrapbooking. You can see them in my last post. Here's another digi I made to record the creations that were inspired by the week long scrap I participated in at Scrapbookers Clubhouse this past week.



The crop had already started before I joined the board and I didn't even know it was going on when I joined, but I jumped right in. I'm so glad I did. I had so much fun, and, shock of shocks, I was the lucky person drawn to be the crop winner at the end of the crop! I was happy enough with the fun I was having and the layouts and projects I completed, winning the crop prize was an added bonus!

If you take the time to check out my crop journal pages you will notice that some of the same layouts are featured on different crop journal pages. That's because of my love of combining challenges from different sites into one layout. If you're interested, you can learn more about how I do that in this recent post.

This coming weekend I'm hoping to be able to join in the fun at ScrapShotz "Music Mania" crop and Creative Scrappers "Sketchfest". Both promise to be fun and inspirational. If you're looking for something to do, drop by and check them out. If you do decide to drop by, be sure to holler at me! :)

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

That's a great idea, keeping a digi journal of your crops!!!

I'm not sure about the crops this weekend.I was thinking about 2 of those too but not sure yet! I think I'm cropped out!!!! hehe! But you never know!!! I just may see you there!!!

Anonymous said...

Jac, we LOVED having you with us at the friendliest place on the internet for scrapper to hang out: The Club House of course! LOL. Please feel free to pop in anytime, we LOVE having you there. I really like how you did the digi page of the recent "SPF" crop... WOW, cool stuff. Great blog carnival this week, too! :o) -A