Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here's what I've been doing all day

It shouldn't take all day to do it but I have a terribly slow computer. Oh for a new, fast laptop! Anyway, I've been all day working on a couple of digi layouts to highlight the scrapping I've done in the past week or so. I still have another one to create for another online crop I participated in this past week but I need a break from the computer for a while.


This is one that shows my creations inspired at least in part by the July Last Minute Crop at the Scrapping Bug July 11-12. The ladybug, doodle and buttons are by Digital Scrapbook pages Ketcham.



This two pager of 8 1/2 x 11 layouts showcases my creations inspired at least in part by the Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Crop at CompuPro Scrapbooking July 11 - 20th. It was so much fun! The notebook paper is from Peppermint Creative and the other elements are from 3Scrapateers designers - kls,ljc, emr, and jak.

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Looks great, love those pink folders.