Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mini Pizza Box Card Set


I've had some people ask me about the instructions for the mini pizza box I made for my card set so I thought I'd post about it here.

The set was inspired by the card set featured on this blog here. I found the blog a while ago and followed the instructions given to make my first mini pizza box. The instructions on that blog make a 4 x 4 box, and it suggests to use it for 3 x 3 cards. I thought the box was a little big for 3 x 3 cards.

I played with the measurements for the Mini Pizza Box I made this weekend. I made my box so that it was 4.5 x 4.5 finished and I made my cards 4 x 4. I started with a sheet of cardstock 12 x 6.5 and scored it at 1, 5.5, 6.5, and 11 on the long side, and turned it and scored it at 1 and 5.5 on the short side. Other than that I followed the instructions on the blog mentioned. It is really, really easy to make.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Taht looks great, Jacqueline! I'm gonna try this one!

Jean Marie said...

This is so neat!so happy to see you posting your projects again!..they are always so much fun to try!Love it!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is awesome Jacqueline...I just love that color palette!