Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Layout Tag at The Scrapping Bug

Yeah! I can finally show you the layout I made for the game of layout tag I played at the Scrapping Bug. I was the first one to complete my layout and I've been waiting since the 10th of October to be able to post it. You can check out the layouts everyone on my team did here. You can check out the layouts the other team did here. And here's my layout:



I absolutely love how it turned out! This is my beautiful DD and the picture is actually one that she took of herself! She's not only beautiful, she's talented. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout, Jac and a beautiful daughter :-) That pp goes perfectly with the pic!

Jean Marie said...

oh my goodness...what a beautiful young lady you have and your lo is perfect for this photo!!
I love it!!