Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little One's Photo shoots and Layouts to share - later :)

Little one has taken an interest in taking pictures recently. I can't resist letting her give it a try and she's had a number of different photo shoots lately and I'm one of her favorite subjects, though she also likes taking pictures of herself. :) Here's some of the pictures she's taken.









I have a couple of layouts that I would like to share, but I can't yet.

One of them is the one I completed for the second challenge in the Cre8ive Idol contest. The layout I created is a gift for your youth pastors, who recently had their first child. I want to give the layout to them before i post it on my blog for the world to see. I've been meaning to give it to them for days now, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

The second one is one that I completed for a game of layout tag. I love layout tag! I am actually waiting for my turn in another couple of games on different boards, but I already did my layout for one game almost two weeks ago, but the game is not over yet and you can't post your layout until the game is finished and all the layouts revealed. Hopefully I'll get to do that tomorrow, or the next day at the latest.

The other one is the layout I was up til 1 o'clock last night finishing. It was for the third challenge in the Cre8ive Idol Contest. I'll be able to post that one tomorrow after the reveal tonight.

That's the only scrapping that I've managed to get done lately. I've been so busy with life that I haven't had a chance to do more, much as I'd like to.

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Look forward to seeing your newest creations!

Great job on the photographs, Sarah!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks, Jean, Actually it is Anna, my oldest 3 year old that was the photographer for these photos. :)