Saturday, November 8, 2008

More layout tag layouts coming soon!

I've mentioned before how much I love playing layout tag. I just finished a game at the Scrapping Bug and I'm waiting for the reveal so that I can post my layout for that one here. Well, I also signed up for layout tag games at CompuPro Scrapbooking and JustCre8 a little while ago. I recieved the layouts I have to scraplift for both of those games today - and I'm away from home and my scrapping supplies! They are great layouts and I can't wait to get to work on them. I won't be getting home until Sunday and I'm not sure how much scrapping I'll get done after the 6 hour drive to get home. It will probably be Monday before I get to it. Hopefully Little One will cooperate and let me scrap with out too much distractions. Maybe I'll set her up with her own supplies to keep her occupied. I've had to do that a bit lately. Anyway, that's my news for today!

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Hope you are enjoying yourself where-ever you are. :)