Sunday, October 28, 2007

Layout Tag Again

I can finally post my layout from the layout tag game at ScrapShotz. It is so much fun to see how that layout changed as it passed hands! You can see all the layouts if you scroll down through the pages at the link to ScrapShotz above, but here's mine:



I haven't managed to borrow a camera yet to get pictures of the mini albums. I also have to get a picture of the layout I did at an actual real live crop this past Friday night! It was great to have a night out but I didn't accomplish much scrap wise, but I did manage to do one layout. I don't especially like the layout, but it's done. The crop was a part of the Creative Memories Great Gathering and I found out about it through a Facebook Page. It was put off byWendy Power and Renee Mason. When I finally manage to borrow a camera and get pictures of the mini albums I'll post the layout, as well as a couple of cards I've completed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so adorable!! I love that scalloped pp and the rounded corners of the pink polk-a-dot paper. Really great work!!