Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lots of Layouts this week!

I've had great fun creating layouts this week. My inspiration were sketches from a few different places.

Ally's sketch on the Creative Crafts and Stickers blog was the inspiration for this one. I also used mostly materials from the CC&S's October kit which Ally rakked to me.



Used materials from the same kit for this one, which was inspired by a Patti Hutchinson sketch that was posted at Sisterhood of Scrap.




This double pager was inspired by a blog sketch at SnapShotz and also by Julie's October Catch Phrase challenge to use the phrase "eye on the prize" as inspiration for a layout. The sketch was actually for just a single page but I just mirrored it to make a double pager.

6 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Awesome jopb on all the sketches Jacqueline!!! Your layouts are awesome!

Nikki Cleary said...

These LO's are great.
Love the first one with the circle behind the two photos!!
Love seeing what you create!

Jean Marie said...

Oh Wow!!very cool work here...you have been one busy lady :)and what a day for the hunters ...this will be a great bragging page I am sure will be pulled out for show and tell for many years to come!!

Erika said...

Girl you have been really busy. Love the layouts!

Deanne Clarke said...

Jacqueline, love checking out your blog! Great layouts there, girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Links you submitted for my card challange are both the same card, don't know if this is an error or not, but i wanted to make sure I count everyone's entries :D

Toni