1. Ducky Bath - Bath Kit Quick Page by Joyce de Jonge at Digitals
2. Workin' Man - Blooming Awesome Scraplet by Linda Walton at 3Scrapateers
3. Sarah, December 2000 - Inspired by a “Change it Up” - use a flourish - challenge at Digitals. All of the elements used in this layout are from Selena's "A Formal Affair" kit.
4. Courageous Crocuses - Inspired by challenges at Scrapbooking Fanatics and ScrapGalaxy, and also by a layout by Caryn Davies. Paper by Dede Smith. Ribbon by Christina Blomberg. Vellum by Selena. Eyelet by Arvita. Photos by my DD.
5. Cool Reflections - inspired by challenge at Digitals to do a layout featuring the NSD kit.
6. Anna & Mom - inspired by Visions of Hope Crop at Digitals. All elements from Visions of Hope kit by Amanda Thordenson, except quote which is from NSD kit.
7. My Teddy Bear - Inspired by challenge #3 at Sisterhood of Scrap to create a layout using your favorite color combo, a ribbon cluster and to date the layout. Papers by Selena. Ribbons by Carla Ware. Notepaper by MissMint. Letters T & D by Marie Stones. Font used is Learning Curve.
8. Mother - inspired by a number of different challenges.
9. 2 Cute Puppies - Inspired by challenges at 3Scrapateers.
10. Pure White - inspired by layout tag at Creative Crafts and Stickers.
11. You Color My World Happy - Inspired by challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. Paint word art by Sue Cummings. Brackets and staples by Amanda Thordenson.
12. Jumpin' Jonny - inspired by 3F challenge at 3 Scrapateers. All elements by Sue Bonds.