Saturday, October 13, 2007

Originally Posted October 2, 2007

Finally ready to show off the wonderful creations my sister, darling daughter, and I made this past weekend. Before I left for the cabin I printed off a bunch of card sketches from a bunch of different sites for us to use as inspiration. Some of the cards are based on the sketches, but some just came from our own heads as we started creating. It was so much fun!

Here are my cards:



This is one of two cards that I made specifically to fit in a business size envelope. This one was inspired by a CardMap by Becky Fleck. I used a Stampin'Up background stamp on half of the card and a Stampin'Up sentiment stamp.



This is the second made to fit in a business size envelope. I love this size card! This one is based on sketch #268 at Little Book of Sketches . The flower in the center is a Kurio Rub-on Magic glitter flower that was part of a generous RAK from a friend - thanks Jean! I just love these things! The swirls are Autumn Leaves swirls , which I also love and were also part of the generous RAK. The sentiment is a StampinUp stamp.



For this one I used a Stampin'Up stamp and white embossing. The edges of the card are done with glitter.



This one is a Stampin'Up stamped snowman stamped and embossed with irridescent glitter onto white paper. Then I colored the parts of the snowman with a toothpick rubbed on ink pads! I cut the image out and pop dotted it in place on the card. The top word is part of a Stampin'Up stamp and the bottom is just dollar store stamps. All letters and words are embossed with white embossing powder.



This one was inspired by a CardMap by Becky Fleck. The big flower is a Kurio Rub-on Magic glitter flower that I stamped onto white cardstock and then cut out. The flower ribbon is from Mom's scraps. The sentiment is Stamp'Up.



This one was inspired by a scrap of Mom's ribbon. I loved the ribbon and wanted to use it. I had a scrap of pale green paper with glitter designs on it that I got from a RAK a long time ago that I thought would look good with it. The sentiment is gold stamped and embossed Stampin'Up.

Here are Cheryl's (my sister's) creations:



Inspired by sketch #158 at Little Book of Sketches .

















And here are Sarah's (my daughter's) creations:





Inspired by a sketch at Sketch Lover .



Inspired by sketch #146 at Little Book of Sketches .



Inspired by a CardMap by Becky Fleck .

No comments: