Digital Single Pages
1. Never Too Young for Books - created April 7 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's April Star Challenge #2, Digitals April Captivated by Color Challenge, and 3Scrapateers Power Holiday challenge. Glitter Flower and Glitter Dragonfly by Amanda Thorderson. Metal Alpha by SLK. Paper by Kimberly Stewart. Doodle Corner byBannerWoman. Scalloped Border byScrapGirls.
2. Gorgeous - created April 7 - inspired by April color challenge and one letter challenge at 3Scrapateers, April sketch challenge at Digitals, and challenge to use stitching and flowers at CC&S. Stitched Alphabet by Marie Stones. Flowers and letter G by Kimberly Stewart. Overlay by bannerwoman. Paperby lifesong and thora. Bookplate and stitching by Krista Ringham.
3. New Toy - Cardboard Box - created April 8 - Inspired by an April Try Something New Challenge at 3Scrapateers, a mosaic challenge at ScrapGalaxy, and a scraplift challenge at Digitals. Torn cardboard by Krista Ringham. Brads by Julie Ann Kelley. Doodle by bannerwoman. Papers by DeaSpina & Lifesong Kreations
4. April 2007 Calendar - created April 9 - inspired by Digitals calendar challenge.
5. Baylee - created April 14 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy Crop Digi Challenge #5 - to use Krista Ringham's Sweet Pea Kit.
6. Big Smile - create April 14 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's Digi Challenge #4 and Digitals April Elementary Challenge. Scraplift from Dionne (fltripletmom at ScrapGalaxy) "UR 2 Cute" layout - http://www.scrapgalaxy.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3839
Font - Porky's Paper by Amanda Thorderson. Butterfly by Angela Young. FunFelt Butterfly by Christine Nash. Doodle Butterfly by Christina Guillermo. Butterfly Border by Sharia Braxton.
7. Lady Sarah...a Taste of the High Life - created April 14 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's crop digi challenge #2- an ad challenge. Paper by April Staker, DigiApe Designs.
8. Art Attack - created April 15 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's crop digi challenge #13 and paper challenge #13. Paperclip and tag from Peppermint Creative. Paper and brads by April Staker. Title font Rusted Plastic. Journaling font James Fajardo.
9. Anna's First Year - completed April 15 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's crop digi challenge #12 and paper challenge #3. Paper by April Staker. Doodles by bannerwoman.
10. Chocolate Anything Makes Me Happy - created April 15 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's crop digi challenge #2 and paper challenge #10 and 3Scrapateers odds and ends challenge. Chocolate Bites letters by Marie Stones Striped letters by Durin Eberhart. Metal Alphabet - SLK 3S. Paper by Julie Ann Kelley.
11. 4 Blessings - created April 18 - Inspired by a ScrapGalaxy crop digi challenge to use black and white and one color and also by 3Scrapateers Kiki's Number Challenge to use the numbers 1,4 and 8 somehow in the layout. I used the number 4 in my title, used 8 unique elements/paper, and 1 photo. Background paper by April Staker, DigiApe Designs. Patterned Paper from Kimberly Stewart's Spring is Coming kits. Journal Strip from Kimberly Stewart's Meet the Designers kit. Doodle Journal box and doodle flower by Bannerwoman. Number 4 - Used ScrapGirls Refresh DEB ALpha 4 as template to cut 4 from background paper and then colored it. Flower Florish by SophiaDavies. Font is JI-Groved. I recolored all elements but the background paper and the journal box.
12. April Crop at ScrapGalaxy - created April 19 and inspired by a challenge from a CT member there. Notebook paper by MissMint. Background paper by Krista Ringham.
Brads and ribbons by April Staker.
13. Sister...Forever Friend - created April 20. Inspired by a number of different challenges that can be read about on my blog. Papers and Journaling Strips by Kimberly Stewart. Photo corners by Eve Recinella Designs. Flowers and Brads - April Staker, DigiApe Designs. Font is Spahrty Girl.
14. Ceramic Dogs Aren't Supposed to do This! - created April 26 - inspired by a number of different challenges you can read about on my blog. Elements used also listed in blogpost.
15. A Brother and His Three Sisters - created April 27 - inspired by a challenge at DragonFlaire. All elements from kit at DragonFlaire.
16. Successful! - created April 28 - Inspired by a challenge and sketch at Sisterhood of Scrap. Read about the elements used in the blog post.
17. Bring on the Clowns! - created April 29 - inspired by a color blocking challenge at 3Scrapateers and a stitching challenge at Digitals. Read about elements used in blog post.
18. Chillin' - created April 30. Inspired by gallery scraplift challenge at 3Scrapateers. All elements by Kimberly Stewart.
1. Jonathan...Be Yourself - created April 1st - inspired by challenges in March Madness contest and cyber crop. Paper and ribbon from free sample of Selana's Designs "Grunge Chic" kit. Free Word Art by Amy Duguette. Stamps from French Stamp kit by Heather Johnson at 3Scrapateers
2. Jonathan's PSP Creations - created April 4 - inspired by a create your own background sketch at ScrapGalaxy and a font challenge at Digitals. Rivets and Photo Corners from Softly Worn Freebie Elements by Eve Recinella Designs. Tags by Kimberley Stewert. Ribbon from Grunge Chic by Selana's Designs. I re-colored the tags and ribbon.
3. Florida Holiday - created April 6 - Inspired by ScrapGalaxy April Star Challenge #1, a font challenge from Digitals, a 3F challenge from 3Scrapateers. Fonts are Jandles and Battered Copper. Frames by Sue Bond. stitched frame & tag by Julie Kelley. Paper by SophiaDavies. Brad from Digitals by Arvita. Button by Sue Jones. Some elements have been re-colored by me.
4. Extra Special Easter Bunny - created April 10&11 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy April Star Challenge #4, 3Scrapateers one letter and font challenge, and Digitals April All about Me challenge. Easter Egg tag by Sue Bond. Gemmed words and letters and label words by Kimberly Stewart. Paint Splat by Julie Ann Kelley. Paper by Thora . Bow by DeaSpina.
Easter 2007 words by Arvita. Dingbat bunny, easter basket, and chick flying out of egg from Easter Bunny Font.
5. Siblings...A Special Bond - created April 13 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's April Star Challenge #3, Digitals April Designer Elements Challenge, two sketch challenges from Ally at Creative Crafts and Stickers, and 3Scrapateers font challenge, polka dot challenge, and power holiday challenge. Paper and paperclips from Spring is Coming by Kimberly Stewart. Gold ribbon stitching by Lianne Carper. Background paper, links, buttons, and rings from Sweet Spring by Sue Jones. Marcelle font by Zone Erogene.
6. Bible Buddy Weekend - 300+ Excited Children - created April 22 - Inspired by a number of different challenges that you can read about on my blog. Elements used also listed in blog post.
7. Spring Thaw - created April 24 - inspired by a number of different challenges you can read about in my blog post. Elements used also listed in blog post.
8. Unfinished Projects - created April 30. Inspired by a number of different challenges that you can read about on my May 1sst blog post. Elements also listed in blog post.
1. For God so Loved the World - created April 13 - inspired by April Scripture challenge at digitals and purple challenge at Creative Crafts and Stickers. Paper and word art by Glenda Ketcham. Ribbon by Sophia Davies. Brads by Arvita.
2. Happy Mother's Day - created April 14 - inspired by ScrapGalaxy's digi challenge #14 and paper challenge #12 to use a card sketch by Lucy Chesna. Font - Beyond Wonderland. All papers and elements by April Staker.
3. Look to the Great Reunion - created April 21 - inspired by a sympathy card challenge, a scripture challenge, and an elements challenge. Eyelet from Digitals by Arvita. Flower eyelet by Sharia Braxton. Chenille Flowers by Frand. Background paper ribbon, vellum, and flower by Sue Bond. Doodle by Bannerwoman
1. Simple Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake - Created April 25. Inspired by monthly recipe challenge at digitals. Elements used listed in blog post.